Description of Duck Life 2
Duck Life 2 is a racing game in which there are many training stages to help you become a more skilled athlete. After completing an adequate amount of training, you are eligible to compete in a Duck Quadrathlon. This puts your abilities in running, climbing, swimming, and flying to the test. Nothing out of the ordinary for a duck's typical day!
For different levels, there are five different countries to visit in order to become a duck olympian. In the following order, you will be investigating these areas:
Features of Duck Life 2
- A game of adventure
- Numerous barriers
- Many abilities, including sprinting, swimming, climbing, flying, and jumping, among others.
How to play
- Jump between canyon sides using left and right arrows - Climbing
- Fly with the up and down arrows.
- Jump with an up arrow. Dive with down arrow - Swimming
- Click to jump and run
Notes for player
- Because the usage of a mouse or keyboard is necessary to play this game, it cannot be played on devices that solely support touch input.
- This game may be played without having to download anything, register, use Flash, or install any plugins because it runs directly in your browser.